Forum help

• Greg * NCIX.com Nov 28, 2017 01:52 PM
  • Hi Everyone,

Well, I'm back from vacation and ready to help. I have a few topics I'd like to bring up that will help us help you.

Order Cancellation Threads:

I'm going to deleteĀ  many of the cancellation request threads from the forum and forward them to the processing department to be put into the queue for cancellation and refund. Refund requests are being processed based on order/invoice date. If you see your thread disappear, please note that the number has been recorded and passed on accordingly. I'm sorry, I won't be able to reply to each individual request.

Please use this thread if you have a new cancellation request to add:

https://www.ncix.com/forums/?mode=showthread&forum=116&threadid=2764274

Customer Care:

At this time, the Customer Care department is understaffed and is working as hard as possible to answer as many requests as possible. If you are looking to contact Customer Care, please use the ticketing system to send your request. Please also limit your tickets to a single thread, as multiple tickets only clog up the system and will take longer for our staff to compile and read through multiple threads to handle your request.

If you close an open ticket and start a new one, this will push you back to the end of the queue, delaying any response you may have received from the earlier closed ticket.

If you have more information to add to an open ticket, please click on the open message and add a reply to the thread. This will keep your position in the queue.

Stock Status:

I know many of you are frustrated with the stock status on many items we carry. We are too, and we're working to resolve them. If you're wary of placing an order, please know that all items showing In-Stock status are shipping on a very quick basis. Items listed as available for dropĀ  ship are taking a bit longer, but anything that is "In-stock" will be shipped in a timely manner. I would advise against ordering anything that is listed as "Back Order" at this time.

If anyone has a backordered item that they're waiting for and would like to find a comparable item that's in stock, please feel free to ask me and I'll offer some suggestions.

Finally, I'd like to thank all our loyal customers that have stuck by us during this restructuring period. You guys have shown tremendous amounts of patience and we truly appreciate your support.

This message was modified by the poster at 11 28, 2017 03:46 PM
  • Greg * NCIX.com Nov 28, 2017 02:19 PM
  • Quote: (Greg * NCIX.com @ Nov 28 2017, 01:52 PM)

If you have more information to add to an open ticket, please click on the open message and add a reply to the thread. This will keep your position in the queue.

Forgot to add the image I made for this point.

• Cannon Fodder Nov 28, 2017 03:22 PM

If you're wary of placing an order,

I think a small edit is necessary..... that, and please check on my email when you get a chance(yeah, I know you must have LOTS of 'em).
  • Dr. Steve Brule Dec 01, 2017 06:25 AM

Well, I'm back from my forced vacation and ready to help.

fixed